Alli Town

A nice place to visit, but you wouldn't...well, you know.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

It's cute. It's a cute blog.

Well it's Tuesday, which means that we were at Brainstormer Pub Trivia down at the Dubliner, where we are most every Tuesday night and have been for the last four years. That of course doesn't mean my mother doesn't call me every Tuesday night asking where I am. We were in first place until the music round, where we really scewed the pooch. Of course, it's George W. Bush's fault we lost.

Megan would like me to codify my quirks:
a) space is boring/ unimpressive
b) birds are overrated
c) soup is my favorite food
d) monuments, landmarks, midgets, and mormons frighten me.

I'm hoping that mid-season show "Medium" is good, but I know it's going to suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home