Alli Town

A nice place to visit, but you wouldn't...well, you know.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

You Wanna Be Startin Somethin'

So this is it. The first posting on my blog.

I see this blog as part egotistical indulgence, part outlet for my rage. In an effort to salvage my marriage and friendships which have, of late, been tinged by my sublimated and not-so-sublimated bitterness over the 2004 presidental (s)election and other issues involving Big Jesus (Big Tobacco's sneakier corporate cousin) I had to find a place to bitch that does not involve alienating friends, pets, and family or having strangers call 5-0 on me.

I wanted to start Monday morning when I ate cheese grits with the Reverend Jesse Jackson, but instead I'm starting tonight after a few too many beers, before I head off to Columbus to demand Ken Blackwell's recusal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home